- How to be come a Distributor
How to be come a Distributor
- Can purchase 4Life products at the wholesale price
- Access exclusive 4Life Loyalty Program benefits
- Monthly shipments
- 15% back in Product Credits
- Bonus product of the month
Preferred customers will fill out a Terms and Conditions agreement upon sign-up. If a preferred customer would like to become a 4Life distributor and begin earning income through the Life Rewards Plan™, he or she would need to enroll someone else, submit a Distributor Application and Agreement, and agree to the terms and conditions.
Retail Customers and Pricing
We are establishing a standard retail price for each 4Life product. Retail customers are product consumers—not enrolled in 4Life—who purchase products at the new retail price (effective October 1). Preferred customers and distributors, on the other hand, purchase products at the wholesale price—a 15% savings off the new retail price.
Distributor Benefits of Retail Pricing
Establishing a consistent retail price for 4Life products benefits you, as a distributor, in many ways. As a distributor, you can:
- Offer a savings of 15% off the retail price on all 4Life products
- Promote the 25% instant discount on all LP purchased over 100 LP in a month
- Introduce the benefits of the 4Life Loyalty Program
- Leverage your My4Life website to offer products at the wholesale price, earning a 25% commission on those sales
- Sell products to consumers at a retail price for profit
Updated Distributor Ranks and Qualifications
We are updating the requirements for the first two ranks within the Life Rewards Plan™ to more accurately reflect our current business model.
Leader rank is now Builder rank**
- The old rank of Leader required 100 monthly PV and 4 personally-enrolled distributors.
- The new rank of Builder requires 100 monthly PV and 3 personally-enrolled preferred customers or distributors, each with 100 PV a month, on your frontline.
This change effectively aligns the requirements for the rank of Builder with the refreshed Builder Bonus requirements.
The new Builder Bonus leverages the power of “me and my three”—you and your personally-enrolled frontline preferred customers and distributors—to help increase enrollment, encourage duplication, and support retention.
Builder Bonus Basics
1. To qualify for the Builder Bonus, you must qualify at the Builder rank, receive a 100 LP 4Life Loyalty Program order, and fulfill the required Team Volume. (Team Volume includes your principal volume, plus the orders of your frontline preferred customers and distributors.)
2. Builder Bonus is paid on a monthly basis.
Thank you for all that you do to build your successful business as a 4Life distributor. If you have any questions Please call 888-882-8832
More info: Here is the link for the builders brochure Click Here